In order to troubleshoot your Salesforce.com database you will need to adjust the logging level on your account. This will provide additional information and details on any errors that may be occurring with SurveyConsole or Salesforce.com. Directions for adjusting your logging level are as follows:
Goto: My Account -> Global Settings
Select the appropriate log level and save your settings. Now, test taking the survey again with the custom1 and custom2 variables in the URL to the survey. If any errors are recorded, they will be recorded in your Salesforce.com error log. You can view the log after another test by clicking the View Log.
What do the different log levels mean?
- None: Logging is turned off. Set to None when you are actively collecting responses.
- Low: Logs most errors. Use this log level to initially troubleshoot errors.
- High: Logs all errors in detail. Use this log level when you continue to experience problems not captured in the Low logging level..
What does salesforce Error Code: API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG mean?
This means that application integration is not supported for your Salesforce edition. Please check with your SalesForce representative to confirm and upgrade your Salesforce account.
For Salesforce integration to work you can only use any of the Standard Finish options. When using Salesforce Integration please make sure Action Alerts are disabled. See help links below for more information.
License & Access Options
This feature/tools described here are available with the following license(s) :
- Team Edition
- Unlimited Surveys, Questions, Responses
- Advanced Toolset and Features
- No Long Term Commitment